Inteserra – a FAStek Company
Inteserra, a leading provider of telecommunications tax and regulatory services, seeks an ambitious, goal-oriented Account Manager. We are looking for a “Hunter,” someone who is comfortable with outbound calls, trade shows and going the extra mile to close the deal, all while representing the values and reputation in which Inteserra was built on.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and acquiring new business opportunities, cultivating client relationships, and achieving revenue targets. This role requires a proactive and dynamic individual with a strong sales acumen and the ability to effectively communicate our value proposition to potential clients. The Account Manager will be working directly with existing and new prospective subscribers, utilizing a customer-focused approach. The right candidate is someone who enjoys the challenge of finding the decision maker and collaborating directly with customers and aims to exceed customer expectations.
This individual will work with the Vice President of Strategic Planning to be a liaison between sales, the customer, and our CRM Salesforce. Inteserra offers a creative, friendly work environment, plus a comprehensive benefits package to include open paid time off.
- Prospecting, identifying, and developing leads.
- Develop and execute strategies to acquire new clients in line with the company’s sales goals.
- Create and deliver compelling sales presentations to potential clients.
- Understand client needs and tailor solutions to meet their specific requirements.
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure seamless client onboarding and support.
- Maintain accurate records of client interactions, leads, and sales activities in the company’s CRM system.
- Develop accurate and timely forecasts for sales opportunities.
- Represent the company at trade shows and conferences.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 7+ years’ experience in business development/sales/account management. Special consideration will be given to candidates with telecom and/or tax/regulatory experience.
- Proven ability to drive sales process to a close; must be motivated by closing deals.
- Comfortable on the phone reaching out to cold sales leads.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to think strategically while also operating tactically.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Inteserra, Inc. offers competitive salaries, Open PTO, and an excellent benefits package (Healthcare, 401k, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, and STD and LTD insurance).
Fill out the form and upload your resumé below to apply. We look forward to reviewing!