Inteserra – a FAStek Company
Inteserra, a leading provider of telecommunications tax and regulatory services, seeks an ambitious, goal-oriented Client Services Coordinator. The Client Services Coordinator will be responsible for protecting, growing, and supporting Inteserra’s customer base. The Client Services Coordinator will be working directly with existing and prospective subscribers, utilizing a customer focused approach. The right candidate is someone who enjoys working directly with customers and aims to exceed customer expectations.
The position will be supporting our sales, marketing, and other internal departments. This individual will work with the Vice President of Strategic Planning to support current processes, data management and customer related needs. Inteserra offers a creative, friendly work environment, plus a comprehensive benefits package to include Open Paid Time off.
- Work with and support current clients to expand Inteserra's customer base
- Dealing with and responding to high volume of emails
- Support Customer Service, Sales, and Marketing teams
- Provide training for Inteserra’s web-based services to customers and prospects
- Actively participate in sales discussions and meetings
- Report monthly sales and support numbers to various departments
- Act as the key interface between the customers and all relevant internal groups
- Assist marketing manager with research, building, acquiring, and managing prospect lists for our target market.
Skills and Qualification
- College degree or equivalent experience (min. five years) with customer service, inside sales/account management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Highly self-motivated
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Well versed in IT skills, for example Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce (CRM system)
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and reliability
Fill out the form and upload your resumé below to apply. We look forward to reviewing!