Inteserra, Inc. is a leader in providing communications tax and regulatory compliance reporting and consulting for clients across the country. We are now hiring a tax data analyst and looking for experienced professionals to join our team!
This role performs a variety of responsibilities across the tax compliance organization, focusing on importing monthly client tax data into Inteserra’s proprietary tax preparation software.
Inteserra is a fast-paced, rapidly growing company, so we are looking for candidates who are eager and able to learn content quickly. Candidates will need to be self- motivated and able to meet strict monthly deadlines.
Candidates should have at least 3 years’ experience with indirect tax compliance, preferably in the communications industry.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field preferred but not required.
Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Excel required.
- Manage and track tax data collection from clients, including outreach to clients as needed to obtain monthly tax files by specified deadlines.
- Perform detailed research and analysis of large tax data files to investigate, troubleshoot and resolve data quality issues.
- Review auto corrects and performance indicators to identify correct code performance.
- Remove corrupted data and fix coding errors and related problems.
- Maintain data rules for each client.
Inteserra, Inc. offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package (Open PTO, Healthcare, 401k with generous matching, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, and disability insurance).
Advancement opportunities, competitive salary, and great benefits make this a great place to jumpstart your career!
Culture Index Survey
- We are asking you to complete the Culture Index(TM) Survey so we can see how it may apply to your work-related needs as well as our company requirements.
- Requires 8-10 minutes.
Click here to complete the Culture Index Survey
Inteserra is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fill out the form and upload your resumé below to apply. We look forward to reviewing!