We are currently seeking candidates for . . .
Inteserra, Inc. Consulting Assistant (Regulatory Compliance)
• Are you great at quality control and project management?
• Do you enjoy solving fact-based, analytical problems?
• Are you compliant, yet always focused on the why of what you are doing?
If so, as a Consulting Assistant for Inteserra, Inc. you will provide value to our telecommunications clients by helping ensure their regulatory compliance. Clients will lean on your expertise, detailed execution, and quality work to meet their obligations. Work will include preparation and filing of regulatory documents, research, project management, and ongoing process improvement. The primary consultant will provide guidance and expertise but will rely on you for value-adding insight and execution.
Inteserra, Inc. is a leader in providing compliance reporting and consulting for large telecommunications and energy clients across the country. We have a great team of dedicated professionals who care about each other, our clients and being proud of great work.
Training on regulatory compliance and our processes will be provided. Prior telecommunications or energy experience a plus. Proven results in a professional, project-based office environment, as well as a college degree are required. Advancement opportunities, competitive salary and great benefits make this a great place to jumpstart your career.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and plan work activities
• Able to work in a systematic manner while sustaining productivity
• Full competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• College Degree required
• Three (3) years work related experience in a professional office environment
Inteserra, Inc. offers competitive salaries, Open PTO, and an excellent benefits package (Healthcare, 401k, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, and STD and LTD insurance).
Job Type: Full-time
Fill out the form and upload your resumé below to apply. We look forward to reviewing!