Inteserra – a FAStek Company
Inteserra, a leading provider of telecommunications tax and regulatory services, seeks an ambitious, goal-oriented Marketing Manager to join our team.
The position will be responsible for driving sales and generating leads for our online products, compliance reporting, tax and advisory services. This individual will work with the Vice President of Strategic Planning to develop problem/solution scenarios and value propositions that are reflected in the campaigns and collateral they produce. Inteserra offers a creative, friendly work environment, plus a comprehensive benefits package to include Open Paid Time off.
- Work with the product development team to create an annual marketing and promotional schedule to promote new and existing products using various marketing channels including Inteserra web portal i360, email, Google/LinkedIn advertising, and industry associations. Adjust as necessary based on metrics and feedback from the internal departments and the marketplace.
- Implement and manage social media best practices and strategies to drive customer growth and generate traffic and sales.
- Manage the company website(s) and develop and execute Search Engine Optimization/Search Engine Marketing plans.
- Research, build, acquire, and manage prospect lists for our target market. Analyze list performance to determine future usage, monitor opt outs, and recognize list fatigue.
- Collaborate with product managers, sales, and advisory specialists to write and design compelling email copy, landing pages and direct email promotions that articulates value proposition.
- Monitor, analyze, and report marketing results of campaigns including qualified leads, and click through rates.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of campaigns and make recommendations for future campaigns based upon previous results.
- Occasional travel to industry events.
Skills and Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience
- 5-8 years of B-to-B marketing experience (knowledge of the Telecom industry is a plus)
- Extremely organized with an acute attention to detail
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Understanding of social media and a firm knowledge of email-marketing
- Proven experience in direct response copywriting, managing email marketing campaigns, and the ability to think analytically
- Knows how to establish priorities in order to meet deadlines
- Possesses the ability to think creatively
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and reliability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, web analytics tools (Google Analytics), Salesforce and WordPress experience is a plus
Fill out the form and upload your resumé below to apply. We look forward to reviewing!