Inteserra – a FAStek Company
Inteserra is the telecom industry’s trusted partner for regulatory and tax compliance. Our, best in industry, subject matter experts thrive on helping our customers be successful by simplifying the complex regulatory and tax requirements of the telecom industry. With 30+ years of experience and our proprietary technology solutions, we take care of all our customer’s compliance needs so they can focus on growing their business.
We are looking for an experienced sales representative to drive new revenue growth. The ideal candidate has experience selling supporting services into the telecom market. Wholesale and carrier account experience is preferred. Experience in regulatory and/or tax compliance is a plus. Must be a self-starter able to work autonomously with a proven track record of meeting/exceeding annual sales goals through aggressive prospecting and selling.
- Prospecting, identifying, and developing leads.
- Develop sources in the industry for lead referrals.
- Drive leads to close by understanding the customer’s needs and delivering the right solutions.
- Coordinate internally to deliver solutions.
- Track and report sales activities utilizing CRM tool.
- Develop accurate and timely forecast for sales opportunities.
- Represent the company at tradeshows and conferences.
Skills and Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ experience in business development, sales, or related role within the telecommunications industry.
- Proven ability to drive sales process to a close; must be motivated by closing deals.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Ability to think strategically while also operating tactically.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Inteserra, Inc. offers competitive salaries, Open PTO, and an excellent benefits package (healthcare, 401k, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, and STD and LTD insurance)
Culture Index Survey
- We are asking you to complete the Culture Index(TM) Survey so we can see how it may apply to your work-related needs as well as our company requirements.
- Requires 8-10 minutes.
Click here to complete the Culture Index Survey
Fill out the form and upload your resumé below to apply. We look forward to reviewing!