We are looking for a detail-oriented Tax Preparer to join our company. The Tax Preparer will assist in preparing and filing tax returns for clients in the telecommunications industry. Our ideal candidate has a math background, strong analytical skills and heavy excel knowledge.
- Review and analyze client tax and revenue data
- Prepare workpapers in support of state and local tax return filings
- Prepare and process paper tax filings
- Facilitate online tax filings and payments
- Interact with clients on the tax preparation process
- Input data from customer records into tax return software
- Meet monthly filing deadlines
- Act as a representative of the client, with applicable agencies as required
- Build customer relationships to promote and expand the business
- Process business renewal applications
- Process Exemption Certifications
- Reconcile client ledger to tax data imported
Skills and Qualification
- Highly detail-oriented with a strong grasp of mathematics
- Good computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel, as the Tax Preparer will work with digital forms and online tax filing systems
- Excellent attention to detail as every number on every tax form must be precise and accurate
- Strong communication skills as the Tax Preparer will be interacting with internal and external clients
- Strong prioritization and time management skills to meet all tax deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree, Math degree preferred.
- Experience in the field of accounting accepted in lieu of degree.
- Inteserra, Inc. offers competitive salaries, Open PTO, and an excellent benefits package (healthcare, 401k, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, and STD and LTD insurance)
Culture Index Survey
- We are asking you to complete the Culture Index(TM) Survey so we can see how it may apply to your work-related needs as well as our company requirements.
- Requires 8-10 minutes.
Click here to complete the Culture Index Survey
Fill out the form and upload your resumé below to apply. We look forward to reviewing!