Ahead of ITEXPO’s annual event, White Label Communications has partnered with FAStek Tax to collectively offer Tax as a Service (TAS), your “one-stop-shop” for telecom tax filings.
What the Partnership Means
White Label is partnering with FAStek, a leader in the telecom tax compliance field, to handle your required certifications, ongoing compliance reporting, and telecom-related tax filings to the various state and federal authorities.
What’s included in Tax as a Service (TAS)
- State and Local Communications Tax Returns Preparation
- Filing and Remittance of State and Local Tax Returns, including sales tax
- Federal and State Regulatory Reporting (FCC and State PUCs)
- Secretary of State Compliance Reporting
- Monthly Escrow Account Reconciliation
- Customer Portal with copies of all filings
- Designated Communications Regulatory Compliance Expert
Additional one-time fees/services if applicable
- Secretary of State (SOS) Certificate of Authority Registration
- Registered Agent Service
- PUC Registration
- FCC 214 Registration/if company needs international authority
- Initial FCC Registrations/CORES and Carrier Registration
- Tax registrations/permits
- Partner must use White Label’s billing/invoicing system
- All MRC & NRC items added to White Label’s billing/invoicing system must be reviewed by White Label to ensure all items are mapped properly with our tax engine, SureTax
- Partner cannot modify tax setting on MRC & NRC items without being reviewed by White Label, again to ensure items are mapped properly with our tax engine, SureTax
- Partner must agree to allow White Label and FAStek to access all tax reports in the Partner portal
Since its launch in 1999, ITEXPO is the one annual event where telecom and IT professionals, C-levels and business owners, and the Channel all learn in conference sessions and conduct business. It is the annual meeting point in South Florida where buyers of communications and technology hardware and services can meet with 100s of manufacturers and solutions providers in one place, for three incredibly productive days.
How to Register
ITEXPO offers 5 different attendance plans with unique access levels to events taking place over the three days. You can register for ITEXPO here.