Customer Relations Rules Application Database
Knowing the rules makes all the difference when managing customer relations for credit, billing and disconnection requirements
An Indispensable Customer Relations Tool for Voice Service Providers
The Customer Relations Rules Application can help you reduce complaints and risks of non-compliance and understand existing credit, billing, and disconnection rules and recurring customer notice requirements.
The app’s comprehensive database contains consumer protection and billing rules for each state and the FCC, as well as public utility commission rules as they apply to CLECs, ILECs, IXCs, and OSPs.
- Understand credit, deposit, advance payment policies, and conditions for disconnection of service
- View state-by-state requirements for bill form and content, billing frequency, and the handling of billing inquiries and payment disputes
- Includes reference tables for late payment rates and interest rates on customer deposits
We know the when, the how, and the who
From start-up to established provider, we supply each subscriber with useful, dependable, information that is easily understood and implemented.
- Dedicated team monitors all jurisdictions for rate /regulatory changes
- Web-based solutions with customizable features to fit your individual needs
- Generate reports for your executive team, market plans, and product strategies
- Customized, targeted research
Managed Compliance as a Service
Finally - a trusted partner for managing all your compliance obligations