Institutional Rates Summary Library
We research, organize and update current rate caps and operator service charges for providers of Inmate Calling Services in a convenient format
Learn about rate caps and current operator service rates and charges
Designed for all institutional service providers, the Institutional Rates Summary details inmate rate caps by state along with current Bell and AT&T operator service rates and charges.
The Excel Workbook – which has long served as the “go-to” resource for providers, trade associations, and regulatory agencies – also includes links to regulatory agency orders and applicable rules.
Our decades of experience will help you manage the challenges of ICS regulation
- Talk With a Regulatory Policy Advisor
- We want to understand your business. How can we help?
Regulatory and Rate Information
- Our i360 client portal offers interactive content and useful information on a protected platform.
We know the when, the how, and the who
From start-up to established provider, we supply each subscriber with useful, dependable, information that is easily understood and implemented.
- Dedicated team monitors all jurisdictions for rate /regulatory changes
- Web-based solutions with customizable features to fit your individual needs
- Generate reports for your executive team, market plans, and product strategies
- Customized, targeted research
Managed Compliance as a Service
Finally - a trusted partner for managing all your compliance obligations
What's the best way to tackle Communications Tax for your business?
Read our whitepaper: