Last updated on October 12, 2021
This sets forth the Solutions - terms and conditions under which FAStek Compliance Solutions, Inc. d/b/a Inteserra, TPI, and/or Telecom Professionals ("Inteserra") will provide certain Information Resources to you ("Client") as listed on the Solutions Order Form.
1. The Service(s) will be provided for the period set forth on the Solutions Order Form, (the “Term”). Upon expiration of this original term, the Service(s) shall be automatically renewed for successive one-year periods unless either the Client or Inteserra provides written notice of its intent not to renew at least 30 days prior to the end of the original or renewal Term, as the case may be.
Inteserra reserves the right to adjust the annual pricing for the Service(s) listed on the Solutions Order Form upon written notice to Client made 30 days before the anniversary date. In such case, Client shall have 20 days from the date of notice to advise Inteserra of its intent not to renew the affected Service(s).
2. Client shall be solely responsible for providing Inteserra with the names and email addresses of all employees authorized to receive the Service(s) and to update such information as it changes. All changes in employees authorized to receive the Service(s) must be made in writing, including by email directed to: Info.email@example.com.
3. Client shall pay for the Service(s) as set forth on the Solutions Order Form. Payment is due 30 days from invoice date. Any amounts that are unpaid after the due date may accrue interest at the rate of 1.5% per month (or 18% per annum) until full payment is realized by Inteserra. If Client fails to pay for any Service(s) within 60 days after the invoice date, Inteserra shall, at its option, have the right to suspend and/or terminate Client’s access to the affected Service(s) and enforce collection of any amounts due and owing for the duration of the Term.
4. Client understands and agrees that the Service(s) being acquired are subscription products and will be provided for the Term. Accordingly, if Client cancels the Service(s) prior to the expiration of the Term, the total remaining balance for such Service(s) will be immediately due and payable in full.
5. Client acknowledges and agrees that all Services are copyrighted by Inteserra, who has the sole and exclusive copyrights therein. Inteserra Services and agreed upon pricing, are intended for the sole use of our subscribers and may not be shared with any third parties, including without limitation, any agents, contractors, vendors, outside counsel, or other consultants. By purchasing the Service(s), Client agrees that it: (i) will not permit any employees to copy, distribute, publish, transmit, broadcast, sell, or license the Service(s) outside of Client without the prior express written consent of Inteserra; and (ii) will take all reasonable steps to prevent any unauthorized copying, distributing, publishing, transmitting, or displaying of the Service(s).
In the event of any infringement by Client of Inteserra's intellectual property rights in the Service(s), Client agrees that Inteserra shall be without adequate remedy at law and shall therefore be entitled to appropriate injunctive relief to protect its rights. In addition, Inteserra shall be entitled to all remedies afforded it under the United States Copyright Act, including without limitation, statutory damages, and attorney's fees. Client shall provide Inteserra its full cooperation in investigating any alleged instances of copyright violation.
6. NO WARRANTY; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Inteserra Services are not intended to be used in lieu of legal counsel or as the sole basis to determine a business strategy. Information is based upon relevant statutes, and/or commission rules, orders, and telephone discussions with responsible state commission staff members. Rates and regulatory requirements change rapidly and are subject to differing interpretations. While the information contained in the Services is considered by Inteserra to be generally reliable, it is not guaranteed. INTESERRA MAKES NO WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT OF THE SERVICES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION TO ANY ERRORS IN CITATION OR APPLICABILITY, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Inteserra also shall not be liable for any costs, damages, or liabilities of any kind or nature whatsoever arising out any inaccuracies, errors or omissions in the Services including those caused by Client’s manipulation of any information or data contained in the Service(s).
7. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida and the undersigned consent to the jurisdiction of all Florida federal and state courts in connection with any matter relating hereto. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous written or oral agreements by and between the same. There are no understandings, agreements or representations, express or implied, not specified herein. No failure of either party to exercise any rights conferred to it hereunder or to insist upon the strict compliance by the other party with its obligations hereunder and no custom or practice of the parties at variance with the terms hereof shall constitute a waiver of either party's right later to demand exact compliance with the terms hereof. Neither party shall, without the prior written consent of the other party, which consent shall not be unreasonably withheld, assign or transfer, by operation of law or otherwise, any of its rights herein or delegate any of its duties hereunder to a third party. These Terms and Conditions shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective permitted successors and assigns.