Approved for Business
Communications service providers who offer their services to end users are not allowed to provide service until they have been authorized to do so by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and applicable state Public Utility and Public Service Commissions (PUCs/PSCs).
Reporting burden, management nightmare, and a timesuck
- VoIP providers and Wireless telecommunications services providers can juggle up to 600 regulatory reporting deadlines and over 400 distinct reports, certifications and filings.
- Communications service providers face regulatory compliance reporting and fee remittance obligations at the FCC, USAC (the Universal Service Fund administrator) and other FCC approved Fund Administrators as well as nearly half of the state PUCs.
- Failing to meet the reporting obligations and pay fees to a myriad of government agencies can lead to serious consequences, including fines, penalties, and even revocation of operating authority. Non-compliance also diminishes the value of your company and frequently becomes an issue in merger or acquisition negotiations.
- 499 Reporting, including FCC Forms 499-A, 499-Q and de minimis worksheet prep
- International Traffic & Circuit Status Reports
- CPNI Certification
- FCC Form 477 Broadband, Wireless, Interconnected VoIP & Local Service Reporting
- Form 502, the Numbering Resource Utilization/Forecast (NRUF) Report
- FCC PIU Officer Certification & Reports
- CALEA Monitoring Report
- CVAA Certification
- And more
Full scope of routine state public utility commission and Secretary of State compliance filings, including:
- Annual Reports
- Revenue Reports
- State USF Reporting
- State TRS Fund Reporting
- State CPNI Certifications
- Many other state-specific routine reports
Complete Federal & State Licensing & Registration Services
FAStek will help you determine the proper Federal and State registrations and licenses needed for your service type including jurisdictional tax registrations. Our full service Registration and Licensing team will prepare and execute your Licenses and Registrations through completion. Then we will manage all reporting ensuring that you are always compliant.
Managed Communications Tax as a Service
Finally - a trusted partner for managing all your compliance obligations