Inteserra, a leading provider of telecommunications tax and regulatory services, seeks a professional software development leader to join our team. As our Director of Software Development, you will be responsible for designing and implementing the goals for the software development projects your team oversees, and ensuring deadlines are met. It will be your task to ensure that the software meets the proper standards and adheres to industry best practices, participate in, and oversee the design of the software, and maintain the software components. You may need to occasionally code aspects of the software, as well as instruct team members on how to implement the proper code into the program. You will oversee the entirety of each software project and all team members, which means that fantastic communication skills, project management skills, and leadership skills are critical for success in this position.
- Manage the development lifecycle of software products
- Research modern technologies to strengthen the organization
- Oversee, create and implement software products and applications
- Plan, direct and coordinate the actions of the development team
- Responsible for technology delivery
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the organization
- Function as a liaison between the department and senior leadership
Skills and Qualifications
- 5 years of experience designing and building scalable enterprise software
- 2+ years of experience in managing, mentoring, and leading software engineering teams
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and communicate across organizational boundaries
- Ability to build strong relationships with diverse teams within an organization
- Solid critical-thinking and decision-making skills
- Proficient in finding creative solutions to complex problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with and lead colleagues
- Expertise in programming and debugging web applications on a cloud platform
- Experience in developing and troubleshooting queries in MS SQL
Inteserra, Inc. offers competitive salaries, Open PTO, and an excellent benefits package (Healthcare, 401k, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, and STD and LTD insurance).
Fill out the form and upload your resumé below to apply. We look forward to reviewing!