Inteserra, Inc. is a leader in providing telecommunications tax and regulatory compliance reporting and consulting for clients across the country. We are now hiring for a Regulatory Compliance Specialist position in Maitland, FL and looking for experienced professionals to join our team!
The Specialist’s primary responsibility is serving as a client interface for telecommunications regulatory compliance reporting. The position specializes in the preparation and submission of compliance reports to the state (PUCs or equivalent) and federal commissions (FCC) and/or regulatory agencies on behalf of telecommunications providers.
- Education and background from one or more of the following areas:
- Regulatory compliance
- Utility regulation
- Strong math and logic skills
- Proficiency in all standard office software tools including but not limited to: MS Word and MS Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to multitask
- Must be comfortable with meeting strict deadlines
- High degree of respect for others and personal responsibility
- Ability to work independently but also have a team player attitude
- Must be punctual and reliable
Experience: 1 - 2 years
Education: Finance, Accounting or Business degree preferred or comparable work experience.
Inteserra, Inc. offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package (Open PTO, Healthcare, 401k with generous matching, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, and disability insurance).
Inteserra is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Culture Index Survey
- We are asking you to complete the Culture Index(TM) Survey so we can see how it may apply to your work-related needs as well as our company requirements.
- Requires 8-10 minutes.
Click here to complete the Culture Index Survey
Fill out the form and upload your resumé below to apply. We look forward to reviewing!