Inteserra, Inc. is a leader in providing telecommunications tax and regulatory compliance reporting and consulting for clients across the country. We are now hiring for a Regulatory Compliance Associate position in Maitland, FL and looking for experienced professionals to join our team!
The Compliance Associate position provides value to our clients by helping ensure their regulatory compliance. You will have the opportunity to service both our clients and our team members by providing support, research, reporting and document preparation. Work will include generating client reports based on database system batch dates as well as generating transmittal letters and preparing check requests for report filings with agencies. This position requires accurate and timely data entry into Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. The compliance specialist will provide guidance and expertise but will rely on you to be their primary source of administrative support.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and plan work activities.
- Ability to work in a systemic manner while sustaining productivity
- Full competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and a High School Graduate
- Two (2) years' work-related experience in a professional office environment
Training on regulatory compliance and our processes will be provided. Prior Telecommunications Energy and/or accounting experience a plus. College degree is preferred but not required.
Inteserra, Inc. offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package (Open PTO, Healthcare, 401k with generous matching, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, and disability insurance).
Inteserra is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Culture Index Survey
- We are asking you to complete the Culture Index(TM) Survey so we can see how it may apply to your work-related needs as well as our company requirements.
- Requires 8-10 minutes.
Click here to complete the Culture Index Survey
Fill out the form and upload your resumé below to apply. We look forward to reviewing!